Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Sunday, November 29, 2015

Praises to my God

I will praise the Lord all my life; I will sing praises to my God as long as I live. (Psalm 146:2 NLT)

Today's praise:
  • O God, our lives our living examples of praise to you because knowing you is the ultimate in what really matters, and praise the Lord, we know you!
  • Lord God, our commitment is to serve you and to always do so with praise and appreciation for you in our lives.
  • May the Emmanuel family live in continuous praise to the Lord for who he is and for the privilege we have of working in his kingdom.
Thank you for giving praise to God today.

Never give up unless its praise we give up to God; never give in except to give in to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment