Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Sunday, November 15, 2015

My Helper and My Savior

As for me, since I am poor and needy, let the Lord keep me in his thoughts. You are my helper and my savior. O my God, do not delay. (Psalm 40:17 NLT)

Today's prayer topics:
  • Although God has blessed us with a brief period of respite, pray for the battles over the life and mission of Emmanuel College that are yet to come.
  • Pray for long-term solutions which will require great financial resources to meet the needs and obligations of the College.
  • Pray for God to hold us close, to move swiftly and not delay in bringing the necessary help to overcome the challenges looming in our future.
Thank you for praying.

Never give up unless it's praise we give up to God; never give in except to give in to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment