Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Wednesday, December 9, 2015

I Look to the Lord

As for me, I look to the Lord for help. I wait confidently for God to save me, and my God will certainly hear me. (Micah 7:7 NLT)

Today's prayer topics:
  • Pray we keep a laser-like focus on God who is our ultimate source, the Help behind all other help.
  • Waiting is hard, but waiting confidently is even harder so pray for us to remember clearly what God has already done so that our confidence grows in what he is yet to do.
  • Pray for those who are working on our Quality Enhancement Plan, a requirement of accreditation, that they will focus on retention with creativity and will find extraordinary helpers, internally and externally, who will masterfully assist us in completing an effective and acceptable plan.
Thank you for praying.

Never give up unless its praise we give up to God; never give in except to give in to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment