Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Monday, October 31, 2016

Lift My Hands

Listen to my prayer for mercy as I cry out to you for help, as I lift my hands toward your holy sanctuary. (Psalm 28:2 NLT)

Today's prayer topics:
  • We thank God for the great work of Emmanuel's faculty and staff in preparing for the accreditation visit that occurs this Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
  • Pray for all expectations to be met and for exceptional outcomes.
  • Pray for efficiency, for effectiveness, and for favor.
Give thanks for God's generous care and for his answers to our prayers:
  • We praise God and give thanks for competent faculty and staff who so capably deliver the mission of Emmanuel College.
As the praises go up, the power comes down.

No comments:

Post a Comment