Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Friday, October 21, 2016

Words

But I keep on hoping for your help; I will praise you more and more. I will tell everyone about your righteousness. All day long I will proclaim your saving power, though I am not skilled with words. (Psalm 71:14-15 NLT)

Today's prayer topics:
  • Words. How many words do we speak each day? Would the playback reveal faith or folly? Words of praise? Hope?
  • Forgive us, Lord, when we waste our words. Please help us to realize our best words are praise words.
  • Pray we offer praise to God throughout each day as well as words of encouragement to those around us.
Give thanks for God's generous care and for his answers to our prayers:
  • Thanks be to God for his saving power.
As the praises go up, the power comes down.

No comments:

Post a Comment