Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Thursday, April 7, 2016

God's Plans

Then the Lord said to me, "Look, Jeremiah! What do you see?" And I replied, "I see a branch from an almond tree." And the Lord said, "That's right, and it means that I am watching, and I will certainly carry out all my plans." (Jeremiah 1:11-12 NLT)

Today's prayer topics:
  • God pays attention to what is happening like we anticipate the first blossoms of spring after a long, hard winter. People watched the almond branches because they blossomed first. Growth, planting and harvest followed. Thank God for his vigilance to every detail.
  • Thank God that he not only carries out his plans, he carries us along as well, enabling us to have an active part in what he is doing.
  • Pray that all of our actions align with all of his plans.
Never give up unless its praise we give up to God; never give in except to give in to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment