Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Monday, April 4, 2016

Your Strong Hand

Now these are Your servants and Your people, whom You have redeemed by Your great power and by Your strong hand. (Nehemiah 1:10 AMP)

Today's prayer topics:
  • Darkness to light is the journey of the redeemed who by God's power have become his people. Pray for us to walk with boldness, never lingering in the shadows of doubt, but always moving forward in the light.
  • My father's hands guided me, lifted me, held me, defended me, corrected me, labored for me, caressed me. Pray we embrace our heavenly Father in the same light and yield to him as loving and obedient children. 
  • Pray for God's great power revealed in us, clearing opposition, opening doors to provision, expanding his mission in us.
Never give up unless its praise we give up to God; never give in except to give in to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment