Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Mercy and Compassion

The Lord replied, "I will make all my goodness pass before you, and I will call out my name, Yahweh, before you. For I will show mercy to anyone I choose, and I will show compassion to anyone I choose." (Exodus 33:19 NLT)

Today's prayer topics:
  • Pray for God to move among us and within us, and from experiencing him, may we emulate his goodness.
  • Pray God chooses to show mercy and compassion upon us and pray that we become carriers, taking mercy and compassion to others.
  • Choose us, O Lord, choose us!
Never give up unless its praise we give up to God; never give in except to give in to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment