Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Friday, August 21, 2015

God is Good

Truly God is good to Israel, to those whose hearts are pure. But as for me, I almost lost my footing. My feet were slipping, and I was almost gone. For I envied the proud when I saw them prosper despite their wickedness. They seem to live such painless lives; their bodies are so healthy and strong. They don’t have troubles like other people; they’re not plagued with problems like everyone else. . .Yet I still belong to you; you hold my right hand. You guide me with your counsel, leading me to a glorious destiny. (Psalm 73:1-5, 23, 24 NLT)

Today's prayer topics:
  • Rather than focus on what others have, pray we keep our attention directed to how good God is to us.
  • Pray for the Emmanuel Singers as they train this week for a new year of ministry.
  • Week 17 in the campaign FOR EMMANUEL. God has guided us this far and will yet lead us forward to our divine destiny, but pray we have the good sense to hold tightly to his hand.
Thank you for praying.

Answered prayer:
  •          Rejoice with us as one student did not think he would be able to return to Emmanuel this fall, but after much prayer, God has opened the door for him to return. 
Never give up unless it's praise we give up to God; never give in except to give in to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment