Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Renewed

He redeems me from death and crowns me with love and tender mercies. He fills my life with good things. My youth is renewed like the eagle's. (Psalm 103:4-5 NLT)

Today's prayer topics:
  • Pray for perspective in our trials through which we see the good God is doing all around us, and most importantly, in us.
  • Pray for our Support Staff who are often the unsung heroes behind the scenes making the school year start smoothly.
  • Week 17 in the campaign FOR EMMANUEL. Pray for his tender mercies to be expressed in tangible form through the resources, both human and financial, he sends to us.
Thank you for praying.

Answered prayer:
  • Thankful for three of my colleagues who are helping me plan the Alpha Spiritual Emphasis at the opening of the fall semester. Great teamwork! Marvelous brotherhood!
Never give up unless it's praise we give up to God; never give in except to give in to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment