Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Monday, August 3, 2015

My Strength

See, God has come to save me. I will trust in him and not be afraid. The Lord God is my strength and my song; he has given me victory. (Isaiah 12:2 NLT)

Today's prayer topics:
  • Pray for perspective that helps us banish fear in the light of God's saving presence among us.
  • Pray for human weakness to be overpowered by the strength of the Lord, leading to overwhelming and complete victory through Jesus.
  • Week 15 in the campaign FOR EMMANUEL. May trust in God's provision rise up within us enabling us to see man's failure redeemed by God's success.
Thank you for praying.

Answered prayer:
  • Thankful for two gifts totaling $25,000 last week. 
Never give up unless it's praise we give up to God; never give in except to give in to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment