Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Friday, June 5, 2015

Be my rock of safety where I can always hide. Give the order to save me, for you are my rock and my fortress. (Psalm 71:3 NLT)

Week 6 in the campaign FOR EMMANUEL. Please pray!

Today's prayers:
  • Father, may your command to save us be heard throughout the heavens and the earth and may it cause the enemy to tremble and retreat.
  • Lord, your timing is impeccable, but until we are rescued, may we seek safety and solace in you.
  • In the campaign FOR EMMANUEL, may people we know as well as those we are not yet acquainted with, hear your voice clearly and obey.
Never give up unless it's praise we give up to God; never give in except to give in to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment