Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Thursday, June 11, 2015

Then I will praise you with music on the harp, because you are faithful to your promises, O my God.  (Psalm 71:22 NLT)

You promise to answer our prayers!

The Lord says, "I will rescue those who love me. I will protect those who trust in my name. When they call on me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue and honor them." (Psalm 91:14-15 NLT)


Today's prayers:
  • Father, you keep your promises to us. Forgive us when we doubt and complain.
  • O Lord, as we meditate on what you have promised us, may unstoppable praise surge from the depths of our beings.
  • Week 7 in the campaign FOR EMMANUEL. Use it to rescue us. 
Never give up unless it's praise we give up to God; never give in except to give in to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment