Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Sunday, June 28, 2015

Promise of Protection

. . .you are faithful to your promises, O my God.  (Psalm 71:22 NLT)

Promise of Protection:

The Lord says, "Whoever loves me, I will save. I will protect those who know me." (Psalm 91:14 NCV)

Today's prayer topics:
  • Pray for protection from our enemy who would disrupt to destroy the dreams and potential of thousands who need what Emmanuel has to offer.
  • Even when the events engulfing us make us feel less loved and vulnerable, pray our love for the Lord runs strong.
  • Week 10 in the campaign FOR EMMANUEL. Pray our giving is an act of love to our loving Lord.
Never give up unless it's praise we give up to God; never give in except to give in to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment