Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Promise of Strength

 . .you are faithful to your promises, O my God.  (Psalm 71:22 NLT)

Promise of God's Strength:

Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious hand. (Isaiah 41:10 NLT)


Today's prayer topics:
  • Pray we submit our fear and discouragement to the one who banishes such emotions as he moves in confident victory.
  • Pray for help and strength from Almighty God today in all interactions, discussions, and negotiations with people and organizations with the power to help us. 
  • Week 9 in the campaign FOR EMMANUEL. Pray the campaign is one way God moves victoriously.
Never give up unless it's praise we give up to God; never give in except to give in to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment