Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Thursday, June 4, 2015

O Lord, I have come to you for protection; don't let me be disgraced. Save and rescue me, for you do what is right. Turn your ear to listen to me, and set me free. (Psalm 71:1-2 NLT)

Week 6 in the campaign FOR EMMANUEL. Please pray!

Today's prayer topics:
  • Pray for divine protection from those who would desire to harm us.
  • May we pray persistently knowing that even the desperate, whispered prayer captures His full attention.
  • Pray for freedom from any entanglement that would restrict us from moving in God's will.
Answered prayer:
  • Thankful for the campaign FOR EMMANUEL.  As of June 1, we have received $65,335 in donations and $161,690 in additional pledges.
Never give up unless it's praise we give up to God; never give in except to give in to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment