Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Monday, June 29, 2015

Promise of Rescue

. . .you are faithful to your promises, O my God.  (Psalm 71:22 NLT)

Promise of Rescue:

They will call to me, and I will answer them. I will be with them in trouble; I will rescue them and honor them. (Psalm 91:15 NCV)

Today's prayers:
  • Father, please rescue us from our troubles, but until then, help us live with the expectation that rescue is imminent. 
  • Lord, forgive us when we forget you always answer when your people pray.
  • Week 10 in the campaign FOR EMMANUEL. O God, may we never cease to call upon you to supply our need.
Never give up unless it's praise we give up to God; never give in except to give in to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment