Join the army of prayer warriors from around the globe praying for Emmanuel College! Make sure to subscribe for prayer request updates.


Tuesday, November 29, 2016

I Will Bless

My hands have made both heaven and earth; they and everything in them are mine. I, the Lord, have spoken! "I will bless those who have humble and contrite hearts, who tremble at my word." (Isaiah 66:2 NLT)

Today's praise topic:
  • We praise God and give thanks for blessing Emmanuel College. 
Today's prayer topics:
  • Pray for us to be blessed from the bounty that is his - everything!
  • Pray for us to be eager to feed on his Word, knowing he has spoken peace and blessing over us.
  • Pray for us to humble ourselves before him, resting safely in his hands, amazed at what he has made and what he is still making.
Never give up unless its praise we give up to God; never give in except to give in to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment